Bel Air Modern by Zoltan Pali
Zoltan Pali carefully diagrammed and analyzed different orientations and presumed movement patterns, fine tuning a plan to maximize both comfort and connection to the outdoors while walking through the house. Circulation around its perimeter leads to formal dining and living rooms, providing more secluded space for special entertaining.
“Beauty, serenity, tranquility – they’re all worthy architectural goals.”
Architectural Digest Magazine
– House of the Year” Award, 2003
– Los Angeles Business Council Award, 2003
– AIA home tour, summer 2002
– Breath Magazine, Oct. 2004
– Architectural Digest, Oct. 2004
– Russian Interior Digest, Aug 2004
– Architecture Magazine “Home of the Year Award”, Nov. 2003
– 100 More of the World’s Best Homes (Images Publishing Group, 2005)
– Custom home Merit Award, 2007
Broker/Agent does not guarantee the accuracy of the square footage, lot size or other information concerning the conditions or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from Public Records or other sources. Buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of all information through personal inspection and with appropriate professionals. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.